Saturday 10 May 2014

How...?

     I can't understand how I've done to discuss with my mom, if she told me something it was because she wants me to be happy, and she didn't deserve me to answer her like that. 10 days ago, my mom arrived to see me and she left yesterday, yet it feels like it was yesterday that she arrived and it was an eternity that she left. I miss her, and I hate not being able to be with her and to hug her. Once she told me that her mother felt really sad when her grandmother died. My grandma felt like there was nothing left to her in the world and my mom felt sad because her mom was sad. I now understand how my grandma felt then. Not because my mom is dead (she's alive) but because I now know how it is not being able to be with her and talk to her. Basically not to have her next to me.


No comments:

Post a Comment

:)